Thursday, May 26, 2011

Sunshine On My Shoulders

Last week was a warm one in Washington State.  The sun popped out and the clouds blew away.  I guess summer's making her way toward us once more.  While the hot season's not my personal favorite, I see the people all around perking up like little flowers.
Rain or shine, I hope everyone has a good Memorial Day weekend!


"All we have of freedom, all we use or know -
This our fathers bought for us long and long ago."
~Rudyard Kipling, The Old Issue, 1899


"And I'm proud to be an American,
where at least I know I'm free.
And I won't forget the men who died,
who gave that right to me."
~Lee Greenwood



"Spirit, that made those heroes dare
To die, and leave their children free,
Bid Time and Nature gently spare
The shaft we raise to them and thee.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson"



Here are some patterns for your happy holiday crocheting pleasure:





Thank you to the designers for the great patterns!

No comments:

Post a Comment