Monday, April 25, 2011

Picnic Perfect

After enjoying many indoor activities over the winter, it's nice to celebrate Spring with a picnic.  Some tasty treats out in the fresh air under the blue sky.  Maybe feeding some friendly ducks.  Lovely!  And who always appreciates a good picnic?  Ants!  Oh - and don't forget bees.  They're regular connoisseurs!  Now, I wouldn't generally find their inevitable appearance welcome, but when the bugs are yarnies I don't mind a bit!
I was inspired the other day to crochet just such a happy picnic-going pair.  Meet Buzzle Bee and Picnic Ant:


Available on Etsy and Ravelry

I got into a discussion some years back with a coworker about what one should bring to a picnic.  Fried chicken?  Sandwiches?  Well, I guess everyone has their favorites - just don't forget the brownies!  
Here are some picnic-worthy patterns:




Thank you designers for these fantastic patterns!
Happy crocheting!




No comments:

Post a Comment